Not really that funny... I live 45 miles north of work and there's
almost always more snow here at the office than at the house...
somehting to do with the geographical layout of this area.

.. then again, I live on the shore of Lake Ontario and work in
Buffalo... it's 34 according to Weatherbug and snowing outside.  Blech

Hatton