I just got my whole system working again. New laptop, Finalscratch, 1000 new
tracks (Drum n Bass) and was about to spin/record a set so I can get some
new gigs and bam... the fucking headphone jack went.

Last night I mistakenly left the mixer on, at about 3 am awoke from dreams
of well, you know what single guys dream about... this annoying sound "touch
positive and negitive" together on a rca cable while the stereo is on 10...

For some reason unknown to myself an odd screw found it's way inside the
mixer casing, this happened ages ago, while everything was working fine up
till now. Last night the screw rolled it's self under the "Headphone PCB"
board and fried it. The mixer is still working properly except I can not use
the headphones, which of course create a problem.

Gotta love it...

Maybe Numark won't charge me for the replacement part. Looks to be about 50
cents worth of circuit board.

--

K-Sea