1. cut your food portions in half (and only minimal if no snacking)
2. exercise at least 1 time per day for at least 20 minutes doing
something cardio wise if nothing else.
3. eat a good solid breakfast
4. drink plenty of water

do this, and i promise 20 lbs in a month or two.

for real.

what do you think they do with the lap band and the gastric bp surgery?
shrink your shit so you can only EAT HALF OF THE PORTION anyway.

why not just do it without the surgery?