The Wii is coming out with a specific exercise game with a peripheral
called a Balance Board that you do various things on. I think that is
the Wii Fit.

The boxing though..if you do it right which is Stand Up hold the
controls at chest and face level and actually bob and weave with your
whole body..step left..step right etc. Oh yeah. It's a workout for
someone not accustomed to exercising (like myself ^_^ )

The Wii is in short supply at the moment though. Nintendo didn't
anticipate this much demand.