Yeah, I think I am going to have to go back to usng the archives ans ignoring
your threads. Annoying, since not everyone is as identifiable as you and it
leads to confusion, but there it is. Since we are here however, let's stick to
the point. I'm not talking about white racism. You may be and feel free, but
this is not my point. My point is that there are neighborhoods that are not all
that safe. This goes both ways, though if Duane were black I would not have any
particular qualms about Over-the-Rhine. In that case, I would not be concerned
unless he were headed to Howard Beach or some othr such enclave.

> Since everyone involved is white we're discussing white racism. I
> know
> for a fact you can find whites areas that aren't safe for blacks
> because of their skin color.

I have mentioned Howard Beach several times already.

 We're discussing why you would tell a
> white person not to go in a black neighborhood.

I didn't say don't go. I said consider asking someone local whether there are
any dangers associated with neighborhoods you need to go to, because there have
been problems in that city in the past. Totally different proposition. I spent
part of my time in New Orleans recently in some pretty devastated
neighborgoods, but see, I knew where I was when I went.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dana.tierney/NewOrleans

Those riots were six
> years ago, when are you going to let it go.

why do I need to let it go? It's not my problem, it's Cinncinnati's.

Do you think every black
> neighborhood is in danger of having a racial riot at any given moment
> so they should all be avoided?

Apparently you didn't hear me say earlier in the thread that I spent years
driving a cab in Washington D.C. ;)

> Funny thing is I'm not even discussing this to piss you off. I'm
> actually curious as to where the line is. I would always go to the
> bars or walk down the streets whenever a black person told me it was
> too dangerous for whites. But I did not to be a bad ass; I did it to
> prove to myself that it wasn't true, and I was always right.

It usually isn't. But there is going where you need to go, and being stupid.
Proving that a dangerous neighborhood isn't dangerous seems borderline stupid,
in my opinion.

> So there are no rascist
whites?

I didn't say that at all. I've met quite a few and so have you. I merely deny
your silly proposition that there are no racist blacks.

::sigh::