See, this is what is wrong. These guys are supposed to be role models. What
kind of role model is this? Kill and torture defenseless animals and you get
to spend a little time in jail, then start raking in your millions in about
a year? Fuck that. Show the kids that you are responsible for your actions,
regardless of who the hell you are.

Celebs have spent so many years hiding under the shroud of their status. It
is time that they are treated like everyone else. I mean, if this was any
one of us, we would be lucky to rate page five of any newspaper, and surely
would not be shown on TV for a few weeks. Hell, Vick and Paris got more
press fucking up than they do any other time.

Fuck 'em all. Send them all to jail and give them the same sentence as any
one of us would get if we did the same thing.