whoops, i didn't mean to imply that.

we are on a collision course with them, i wonder whether the rest of the
world will get behind us and put pressure on iran to play nice. one might
think the russians and chinese would be more apt to take bush seriously this
time around when he says he isn't going to let them get away with their bad
behavior.