I miss tractor feed paper :(

I can't remember the last time I even saw a dot matrix (perhaps I should
have said heard rather than saw). For going through code nothing beats a
nice stack of wide fan fold paper with green stripes, some highlighter pens
and enough desk space to spread out.

Now I'm all nostalgic, I know on screen debuggers etc. make the job more
efficient but the sheer satisfaction of spotting the bug in print takes some
beating...