Resident Evil was okay, the second one sucked big time. But what can
you expect from a 90 or so minute movie based on a game that could
take all day to beat it. They crammed way too much into that one. I
kinda liked Doom, I love the game but I just took it for a generic
action sci-fi horror movie. Ohhh and House of the Dead was downright
horrible, boobies or not.. The movie sucked, the acting sucked, the
actors sucked, the special effects for that movie were obviously
bought at Wally World (no wonder I couldn't find any zombie make up
that year).
Bloodrayne was crap, probably at the top of my personal list of games
that I enjoyed but I absolutely hated the movie. I wish I could flush
that turd from my memory and get my hour and a half of life back.