From: "Jochem van Dieten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <cf-community@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: 9/12/2007 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Recruiters (was RE: Unbelievable!)

** Private ** wrote:
> I'm not really fond of Bruce's choice of words, but I understand his point.
> How are we supposed to compete, with someone who will work for half, or less
> of what we do.

If you are competing with them based on price, you are in the wrong business.
Most of these guys would jump at the opportunity to partner with a first world
consultant / company that does project management, acquisition and consultancy
and sends the 'code 3000 hours for $15 / hour' work their way.

Jochem