From: Peterson, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:48 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Cf and AJAX

There is nothing specific to CF7 that would power ajax, CF8 has AJAX
specific code but CF7 is done with external or self-rolled ajax tools.
You may want to get something like the web developer plugin, or firebux for
Firefox, so you can look at the response that the server is sending back
from the ajax request, that will lead you to your problem.  You could also
do a dump from whatever page the AJAX request calls to, out to a file, so
you can look at what its doing.

Chris Peterson
Gainey IT
Adobe Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer