> We defintely get Jango Fett. I'm pretty sure this is NOT a spoiler. I've
> been avoiding them in general. Anyway, Jango Fett is Bobba Fetts father.
>
> As for the 'Fetts' being a race, I'm pretty sure this isn't true.
> Supposedly they are Mandorian(sp - maybe Maldorian), but I don't know if
> that matters to the movie.

Boba Fett is not exactly Jango's son, but he looks to Jango as a father.
He's actually Jango's clone .. a gift from Count Dooku.  Boba is, in fact,
the first of the "clones" that make up the clone armies in Episode II, and
eventually, the Storm Troopers.

Their race is Mandalorian, but, like you said, I don't think it matters,
beyond explaining the cool looking armor.

Todd