I do not believe I am the only one enjoying the Haiku Battle engage
primarily between Ben 'suitable nick name here' Doom and Tony 'another
nick name TBD'.

I felt the need to start a complementary thread for those of us enjoying
the well matched opponents but unable or unwilling to jump into the
fray.  I must say I find it a much needed divergence from the usual
political/religious discussions that have dominated this list of late.

Please feel free to add to the commentary in this thread, leaving the
Battle thread mostly undiluted for future archival purity.

Ian