That's a smoke-screen. Her health care plan is nationalized health care by
stealth. What she will do is make the government-run health plan (funded by
massive increases in payroll taxes) way more appealing than any other
option, and almost everyone will opt into it.

She's a hawk, but so was FDR, the king of big government liberals. Hillary
wants more government and more taxes. Thanks but no thanks.