> I don't belive the bible.  There are no coyotes mentioned
>
> I do not believe that there are any coyotes in the CF|WACK books
> either, but they are still very good.  They will take you from barely
[snip]

But they aren't religious books ;)

I was trying to be silly.  Been a long week and I need this weekend.  If
nothing else, my wife can go shopping all she wants.

> If you are not aware of it.  There are many discussion lists on the
> House Of Fusion.  This one, cf-community, is meant to be the 'water
[snip]

I have perused the lists.  I'll be using CF Newbie or CF Talk a bit, I'm sure.
I came to this list since it is the water cooler.  You would be suprised how
much you can learn about a language by seeing more of the people who use it.  I
think I'll be in good company.