dog, not really what im lookin' fer...

the issue is... im getting this screen

=====================================

This seems to be taking longer than usual.

If you are using a slow Internet connection, you can wait a bit longer
for this page to finish loading, or just use basic HTML view for now.

If you are using your normal Internet connection and you usually get
past this loading step without any problems, please refresh this page
in your browser. If you continue to have trouble loading your account,
please visit the help center for troubleshooting information.
=====================================

and old skool gmail, yeah :) nigga.
got a ku about that.

rastafari jah