> Any reason this shouldn't work?
>
> I want to get Coldfusion running on an apache server that is already
> running php and wordpress.
>
> Does anyone have any cautionary tales, or experience saying this is a
> bad idea?

I've had a few issues in the past installing CF with apache but all have
them have been overcome but stopping apache before I install CF. CF then
starts apache as part of its installation process and everything seems to
work fine. This is on Win XP and Vista machines. On 2000 and 2003 server, we
use IIS so I don't know if the same technique works or not... most likely it
will though and once it is installed CF and Apache work great!

Paul