good. I am asking this because I spent about five days in the hospital
a while back (cat scratch that got infect with some sort of staph) and
the hospital bill alone not counting the surgery or the wound care was
over 17 thousand dollars.   My tab was $75 per day. That might sound
like great coverage, but it didn't cover a lot of things.