From: Zaphod Beeblebrox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:39 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Stovetop Espresso Machines anyone?

Anyone used one of these before?

http://www.beveragefactory.com/coffee/coffee/Moka+Express.shtml

I recently went camping and took along my french press since my normal
coffee pot is the plugin type.  I marveled at how good the coffee
tasted and I started back on the quest for better tasting coffee once
again.  I don't want to pay $500 for an espresso machine.  I ran
across these types (the stovetop ones) while searching for a
reasonable price plugin machine.

It seems like these might work well.....after all, they didn't have
plugin machines when they first started making espresso, right?