I know a guy who just got one and loves it. It is smaller than my 6700 by a
good bit, and has all the same features plus the external keypad.

I have been pondering making a switch, but my 6700 works great with the
Windows Mobile upgrade, and I am waiting for Verizon to release the 6800 to
see how it compares to the SCH-i760.

The only other thing I would look at is that Verizon just announced that
they will be opening up their network to allow any handset that can pass a
minimum technical spec to be activated on their network. It sounds to me
like they are opening the door for the Google phone platform initiative, as
well as a whole new host of pther handsets.