This was way back in the CF 4.5 days (which, for us, extended into the CF 7
days) but we did a lot of fun stuff with CFLDAP and Exchange.

Automatically updated org charts, Web-integrated contact lists and "phone
books" and so forth.  I built a little doohickey that would create vcard
files based on the org chart (creating files for an entire branch) so that I
could easily sync the contacts to me PocketPC.

Fun stuff.

Now we use only WebSphere and Notes.

My life is pain.

Jim Davis