I replied with the "where" in the previous post.  I found the snowblower at
Lowe's, and no real great deals, I just compared the ones from HD and Lowes,
since I pretty much live in chain-store land.  If there a mom-and-pop place
around, I prolly would have bought from them if the prices were in the
ballpark.  I like supporting the local economy when I can, but it is really
hard to do that around here.  One thing I have learned about living in the
Maple Grove/North Brooklyn Park area, there is NOTHING original around
here.  It was all pretty much undeveloped land up until about 10 years ago,
and the only options are franchise stores.

Anyways, I wanted to spend 500-800 and this was my best choice.  As far as
service goes, there is a 2 year parts only warranty from the factory.  I
could have added the extra year offered by Lowe's, but declined.  I'm a
mechanic's son who worked on cars/snowmobiles/lawn mowers/dirt bikes/etc my
whole life, so I'm confident that I would be able to fix any small problems
that would arise.  I'm one of those dorks who actually gets excited when a
small engine breaks, 'cause I get to spend the day taking stuff apart and
fixing it.

Good luck finding one right now tho.  They were flying out of the store on
BF, the guy said he sold 30 that day alone.