Yes its pretty good. A few weeks back Wendy and I went into the District
(Washington DC) to take in the Japanese anime Metropolis. There was a
Chilpolte Grill across the street. I was fairly impressed.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer

www.chipotle.com for
> photos.
> -Ben

<CF_DROOL>

--Beth, Pseudo usenet cop
Merlin MTB, BikeE AT, RANS gliss, Trek R200, Kickbike
Owned by Kavik (Samoyed Boy) and Toklat (Keeshond Boy)
Anchorage, Alaska