hmmm.....I may need to look that up.  It's hell trying to activate my
CS3 since it's an upgrade from the DevNet version of Studio MX8.  I've
had to transfer it back and forth to a couple of pc's and each time it
takes me about 5 transfers in between people that I have a really hard
time understanding.  Ironically enough, once I get to someone who's
native language is english, the problem is quickly fixed.