Hey I'm crazy and unemployed, gimmie free shit.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:56 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: go to wwtdd or x17

> WillBo wrote:
> So? Does that make them any *less* damaged because they are rich? Or
> is it just easier to say something like that so we won't feel pangs of
> guilt because we're watching a "celebrity" implode? She's not a real
> person, right? She's a star! So fuck her, she could afford help if she
> wants it, right?

Um, no.  Are you being serious?  Cause if so, my point was that crazy
people who aren't independently wealth are limited in their behavior
by their income.  For example, you can't buy a house, poop all over
the floor for a month and then abandon it only to get a new house to
soil.  Rich people can.

The point being that commit someone you have to meet a burden of proof
that they can't care for themselves or are a danger to others.  The
former is much harder to prove with a rich person than a poor person.
That's why rich people are termed "eccentric".