Whilst I do like the background from a pure "I LOVE the beach aspect and
want to be sitting on it" I don't like it for the website.
I was mostly turned on by the content area, the way they tilted the images,
the footer and how it pulled together their other sites and company
information. I didn't even read the content. just focused on the concept of
the design.

I guess it is the overall layout idea, not so much the colors they chose or
the content. Yes, very busy at first glance (which is why I didnt read it),
but with a different set of colors and graphics in the same overall layout I
think it's a pretty cool layout.

I never quite thought Web 2.0, just thought, I really like it. And still do.
:) Of course we all have different tastes.....