totally sux.  however, i have a great job, life is good,
this rental is SAVING us sooo much monthly, that it will
be nice in 2-3 years to take what we've saved and buy a house
together.  not to mention, we might want to move and ill
have no house to tie me down.

lookin in the flagstaff area i hope!!!

snowboarding/golf/arizona weather/vegas/la all so close.

damn right.

tw