But imagine the kind of hurt a man has to be carrying around inside to do
this.  He appears to be very afraid, and the shame of that fear drives a God
complex as a defense mechanism to make him feel better about himself in the
face of his overwhelming fear.

I'm actually concerned about him.  I've seen this in people, and it never
seems to turn out well without therapy.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President