From: Erika L. Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:35 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: IPOD vs. all others

<gasps>

OMG! David!!!! How the hell are you!!!!
That's exactly what I have, the black 30gig Zune. I love it, love the
wireless sync, love the look, the feel, the ability to hook it up to the
360. It's just cool!

I'm still stumbling around the software and confused with adding stuff to
it, especially podcasts, but I think I'm getting it. I could always use the
User's Guide, but that is simply no fun!!! :D

And yeah, Charles bought me the 30gig for Christmas, not realizing the 80
gig was available or I'd have had that one. But I'm finding 30 gig is MORE
than enough space for me and my favorite music, pics and podcasts.