> AMEN real gamers have to have every console ;)

Erm, <looks at shoes> I think I do... And some of the really old stuff -
considering that I got my X-Box and GameCube import so I could play them
before UK release...

> even the gameboy color for when they are in the car at stop lights.

GBC? Pah! GameBoy Advance at least! With battery pack grip, light/cover
and a little D-Pad thing to make it more usable... That's a REAL GBA ;D

> Halo rocks i'm glad i got the Xbox because of it, though dont
> mind me I enjoy my PC games but The football and Halo for Xbox
> have repaid my 400 dollars in nights of enjoyment.

I must admit that I haven't played Halo for a month or so, got about 90%
through the campaign, but then stopped as I was sorting out stuff for
the wife coming over...

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer