> gMoney wrote:
>  I didn't fret then, I won't fret now...but i will continue to point out that
>  all of your doomsday scenarios never come true :)

That's the best thing about DarkCloud: I'm always just 1 doomsday
scenario away from being right :)

Of course the downside is that if I AM right, it doesn't really
matter, nor is there any joy in it, because in this scenario people
would be way screwed.  And this particular one is WAY worse than what
I thought in 2004.  I was convinced then, and remain so, that if GW
was elected the economy would implode ...  somewhat.  But this is way
worse than I thought then.

So while I was 2 years late on my dollar valuation prediction, I'm
still hoping that I"m not 4 years late on my economy prediction.  And
the best part about saving to prepare is that if the economy DOESN'T
implode you have kick ass savings!  And if it does implode ... you
have kick ass savings!  And every economist knows that in a recession,
especially a credit crunch, CASH IS KING.

Feels good to be back ...