(*looks down at the monster Manhattan Bagel Blueberry Muffin he's eating
and laughs*)

Well, for an update, the Network Admin has the computer back to where it
is booting from the hard drive and has SQL server reinstalled.  Thank
goodness only the C drive had problems and our databases are still in place.

I have no plans or need to stay over the weekend.  We have VPN set up if
he doesn't get this fixed by 4:45 (when I head out the door usually).

The more scary part is the fact that both "network admins" are going on
vacation next week!

Hatton