Is the question whether the Jamaican coffee is better than Maxwell House, or
whether you can tell the difference?

A cup full of sewer rat would be 'different', but maybe not better.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 8:59 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Will Larry Lyons own Adam Churvis?

Remember the thread some weeks ago about my claim that "coffee is coffee,"
where I said Larry Lyons would own me if I was wrong?

So I listened to Larry and bought a French Press and some Jamaica Blue
Mountain whole beans.  Tomorrow morning I will carefully grind some and make
a fresh cup, and then taste the results against a "cup-a-Joe" Maxwell House
through the Mr. Coffee with store-brand paper filters.  I will have Lisa do
the pours so I can taste blind, and I will try each first black, and then
with equal amounts of milk.

I will report my findings and declare the winner which, after seeing the big
difference in taste between a Mr. Coffee and a French Press with plain old
Maxwell House last week, will probably be Larry.

Stay tuned.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

President