well change my mind is a bit of a misspeak actually since my mind is
fairly open (I think). Let's say that I have questions that have not
been answered to my satisfaction. For example, how is cutting taxes
for the affluent and raising them for the less than affluent "fair"?
Seems unlikely on the face of it. But ok. I will look. I might have
anyway but am far more likely to do so now, so thanks :) At a minimum,
I like books, and I like ideas, so it's entertainment if nothing else.