From: James Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:25 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: For any .net (C#) users on the list

Is there an equivalent in asp.net (C#) of the <cfdump> tag?

I know I am probably going to get loads of responses asking me why bother
when I can examine variable contents in VS but there are times when I just
want to run a page on the server that dumps out a variable without me
needing to fire up VS all the time.

--
Jay

18:50