>From what I understand, the effects can be highly individual.  Some people
react to it more strongly than others.  Some don't really react at all.

I have tried it.  It made me feel a little off and made me sweat some.  I
was kind of dazed for 45 minutes, like I had just woken up.  I was hoping
for some soul searching experience that some people have reported, but
feeling groggy was all I got out of it.  I threw the rest away.

This is not a recreational drug.  This is not the "new marijuana" or
whatever BS they are trying to sell to the average person.  They are nothing
alike.  This stuff isn't even like acid.  You don't "see sounds" and "hear
colors" and go "wow this is freaky cool man."  If you listen to music or
something while on the stuff, it will likely annoy you more than anything.
It is best used when you are in a calm, quiet place, with a friend you trust
nearby, and are in a state of mind to be ready for a potentially
introspective experience.  Do you sometimes get freaky results?  Sure.
That's what the friend is for.  They are a safety net.  Is this something
you suck down at a rave to trip out and have a good time?  No.

This is just another example of a group of lawmakers latching on to
something that can sound bad and perverting it into something they can use
to further their careers under the guise of 'thinking of the children' and
being 'tough on drugs' without having any idea, nor care about the subject
of their attentions.

Someone should tell them people can get high off of nutmeg.  That would
probably completely blow their ignorant minds.

PT
-----
Letting the people get wasted, within reason, for a better tomorrow.