BINGO!!!

Thanks, Tim.  You made my day.

You should see my younger son, Mike, on the submachine gun.  He would make
you proud.  Started him off last year when he was 12.  Pretty good with his
Bersa 380 pistol, too.  These skills, and his will to not be tread upon, and
I feel like I've done a well-rounded job of raising him.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement