I think you have a distorted view of how these things really happen.

It's not all of us against all of them; it isn't even most of us against
most of them, at least not in a coordinated series of battles, anyway.  It's
one citizen shooting one government official who went bad, four citizens
taking out a federal government-installed puppet city council meeting, two
citizens picking off national guardsmen a few per day until they get the
message and begin to quit their posts, or have to expend a lot more
resources to quell the disturbance (think "duty of a prisoner of war").

It's independent cells of citizens doing things of their own accord to
strike back in any way they deem fit, knowing full well that this may be
their final act on this Earth.

Eventually it makes a difference.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it goes
bad, but whatever it does, it doesn't let oppressors have a free hand.

There are a number of things far worse than death.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President
Productivity Enhancement