On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Tony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> free?
> for my clients?
> really.
>
> like i can move domain by domain, all clients email addresses
> and for FREE they would get 6mb of storage?

Yes but it's over 6gig of storage per e-mail account
http://www.google.com/a/help/intl/en/admins/editions.html

You can setup a spreadsheet with the usernames and passwords for each domain
and set them up batch style. Only issue you will run into is ability to POP
the old mail in to an account of the same "User Name".

I think the easiest way around this is to setup the domain, then create a
sub domain for the old mail server,

In the individual account settings for each user, add a POP account to the
new sub domain pointed to the old mail server.

It's not the quickest process in the world...You would also need to have
users export their contact lists. This also does not take into account sent
mail that may still be stored on the server.

Casey