Ummm, libn bizcast? LOL!

Architecture, Building design, Sustainable construction
http://www.podcastbunker.com/audio/design.php
Architecture and Design. A little too "hip", but good topics

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=13833
Minneapolis buildings and architecture

http://h2opodcast.com/GreenBuilding.html
green building and sustainable architecture

http://www.bdonline.co.uk/hybrid.asp?navcode=2064
Building Design

http://designtalkradio.libsyn.com/
Mostly interior design, layout, and space usage

Tech stuff
http://www.idratherbewriting.com/2007/06/21/information-architecture-organizing-chaos-metadata-taxonomy-vs-folksonomy-and-the-dublin-core/
Writer topics, this one on Information Architecture was pretty good.

Other
http://www.garagepunk.com/
name says it all.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=creator:%22Michael%20T.%20Fournier%22
history of punk rock

Ive got others on woodworking, french and indian war history, kayaking,
golf, but figured those would be out of the possible groove.

and not a podcast yet, but my 8 year old nephew has a radio show on Sat
mornings 9-10Eastern:
http://q105.fm//Article.asp?id=581007
http://players.eonstreams.com/FastAim/Player/Player.php?PlayerID=971