> Sam wrote:
>  Stop using the same guy and stop pretending he's a conservative.

You missed Richard Epstein, then, the other half of the debate.  If
you'd read what I wrote or listened to the podcast you would know that
Cass was making the "for" case and Epstein was making the "against"
case; i.e., Epstein is the conservative.

And I didn't say that Cass was the "best legal scholar" I said he was
one of the top legal minds in the country.  And he is:

* Cass R Sunstein, University of Chicago Law School professor and by
some accounts the most prominent legal scholar in the United States,
announced this week that he has accepted a senior professorship at the
Harvard Law School (HLS).
http://maroon.uchicago.edu/online_edition/article/9976

* He's the most cited constitutional law professor in the country 2000-2007:
1.  Cass Sunstein (University of Chicago):  6180 citations, age 53
http://www.leiterrankings.com/faculty/2007faculty_impact_areas.shtml

You should read and listen.  When you don't it gives the impression
that you're an dumbass  :)

Here's the Wiki for Epstein, btw, in case you've decided to read:

Richard Allen Epstein (born April 17, 1943) is the James Parker Hall
Distinguished Service Professor of Law, the Faculty Director for
Curriculum, and the Director, Law and Economics Program at the
University of Chicago Law School. He is also an Adjunct Scholar at the
Cato Institute, and the Peter and Kirsten Bedford Senior Fellow at the
Hoover Institution. Beginning in 2007, he is a visiting professor of
law at New York University Law School.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Epstein