Play with WordPress a little...that app is so kickass it ain't funny.  Our
company is moving to WP for our CMS and while I gotta say I was really
apprehensive at first. this thing is just the bomb.  Learning PHP ain't fun
(CF has so much more to offer), but the plugins and overall flexibility this
thing offers is worth the headaches PHP brings.