Well... it's clearly the properties of a file.  ;^)

> so! yes it
> is recognizable but your kerning is kinda tight andthe loop on your Q
> is kinda long. Are you doing this on a path in Photoshop?

Photoshop!  Bite your tongue!  ;^)

This is pure vector in CorelDraw!

The "Q" and the "S" were hand drawn (traced, really - from a poor copy of
the "Cheers" logo - but mostly hand drawn).  The Q was hand drawn but uses
the (inverted) flourish from the original "C" (I know it's large, but I kind
of like it).  The rest of the letters began as straight FlemencoD but were
heavily modified and adjusted by hand (don't blame the font).

I tried to match the tight grouping of the source.  It doesn't work as well
with these letters (they're rounder with fewer extended strokes) but I'm
pleased with the results so far.

I managed the arc/path of the letters manually (Draw! Is very good at this
but the results were all a little too regular for this case).

Thanks - I may play with the letter placement a bit more...

Jim Davis