(IsraelNN.com) The LiveLink site removed a short film titled "Fitna" from
its website on Friday after receiving threats "of a very serious nature."
The film portrays Islam as a violent religion that threatens European
democracy.
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon criticized the film, saying,
"There is no justification for hate speech or incitement to violence."
Muslim societies are not at war with the West, he said.  Rather, he said,
"small minorities of extremists on different sides" are deliberately
stirring up conflict.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/144082

"threats of a of a very serious nature" - A polite, peaceful request I
assume
"There is no justification for hate speech or incitement to violence" -
Where are his condemnations when terrorists groups do this? When his own
human rights committee does this?
"a small minority of extremists on different sides" - moral equivalence
because both sides cut off heads.

You can find terrorist propaganda videos that put fitna to shame on Youtube
and he hasn't condemned them. I guess they just don't show Islam in a
negative light.