> RoMunn wrote:
> I don't give a rats arse about their credentials. Let's see them do a cost
>  analysis on what might have happened had we not invaded Iraq.

Uh, are you serious?  $0 beyond whatever the hell it cost for flyovers, etc

And give up on your ridiculous WWII analogies - Iraq didn't attack us,
9/11 terrorists didn't come from Iraq, and Iraq was the only thing
keeping Iran in check; remember we funded them.

I'm just glad the majority of Americans aren't as smart as you so
they're willing to accept that they were duped.

You're smarter than that, and you can't allow yourself to believe
you've been complicit is such a complete and total cock-up.  So you
make up fantasy shit to distract you from the truth: you fucked up.
BIG.

But, hey, if you believe in it, then suit up and get your ass to Iraq
and spend your own life chickenhawk.