i guess...

however, i took them out on my first cut of removal from the suitcase.
we always pack, then strip out non-necessities, then do one final sweep
to make sure we dont overpack, and my fatigue's shorts made it over
the linen pants... they ALMOST made it, but i said, id rather eat
outside on the beach every night, and for those places, you dont need
pants :)

weeg.