From: Larry Lyons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 April 2008 11:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: The BlueDragon Story

For the last year or so I've been working with the commercial version
BlueDragon for J2EE, which is the version closest to the soon to be released
open source version. I've had no problems with it, it just works. Take the
war file, add whatever cfm html or image files etc to the war and drop it in
the deploy directory of your JBoss server. A minute later JBoss is serving
cf pages. No problems and very simple. It just works.

Myself I suspect that your problem is very basic, Vista.

>And let me say this.
>
>I tried to install bluedragon.net under vista 64bit, and it screwed
>everything up. IIS config files are now malformed, no IIS set previously
>setup works anymore.
>
>I know it is a good product, but malformed IIS config xml files?
>

>I know I might be partial since I am on the Steering Committee but if you
>haven't read Alan Williamson's Interview where he talks about how
BlueDragon