At this moment after reading this thread i'd have to snap its neck and legs
 and force it in. :)
I can appreciate logic puzzles even though i personally don't think they are
the best tool for judging how good of a programmer someone is.

I think outside the box enough at work. But on a community list with my
friends i prefer to ask a simple question and get  a simple answer. I really
was looking to you andrew as the authority on BD. I was looking for you to
give me some insight on something i could perhaps look into for our 30+
server cluster that we need to upgrade. I asked a question that was straight
to the point. I was not belittleing you or BD. I gave you respect.

I honestly hope you're just having a bad day. I also apologize for using
foul language to you but i lost my composure for a brief moment.