I agree and I brought up the fact about SP's and mysql and I was told there
is none, they showed me a couple of the JSP pages and saw the sql embedded
in the code...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 1:16 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Dream Job?

I'd be concerned about the change between sql2000 and mysql if any of the
logic behind the site is in the database via SP's, triggers, and so on. That
could be a big part of the job in and of itself. I don't doubt your skills,
but leaving anything mission critical to one set of eyeballs sounds a bit
irresponsible from a management point of view.

jon