So you agreed with George Bush's contention that this bill was too helpful
for the so called "rich farmers" ??

You are probably right....but let me ask you...all of the necessary
processes and people (like me) who's funding had run out and couldn't
continue without a farm budget.....what about them? Would it be wise to
leave all of these programs in the lurch because we want to cap the subsidy
at $200,000 instead of $750,000?

Congress decided no (probably for political reasons).

Actually, I thought you'd like this bill Larry. Even though it's called a
farm bill, it actually appropriates MORE money to food stamp and other
similar "welfare" programs than it does to farmers or other agricultural
producing programs.